Technology Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI)
Product development done right for tech companies.
Accelerate your entry into new markets.
Technology Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI) is a methodical and thorough approach to identifying actionable market insights related to your company’s technology-based offering.
Unlike traditional market research, TDMI examines the technical and market viability of your asset so your company can seize the right opportunities and overcome the obstacles holding you back. Through a structured process of research and expert interviews, the TDMI approach can help you lay the groundwork for a successful product launch or introduction to a new market.
Benefits & Outcomes:
- Determine new market opportunities for an existing technology or product
- Identify and engage potential partners to help commercialize the asset in the best market spaces
- Understand asset strengths to capitalize and develop
- Discover trends, value chains, and competition
- Assess product weaknesses and manage them effectively
- Understand regulations, intellectual property, or competitive issues
Designed to give small - medium tech companies a boost.
TDMI is a component of NIST MEP’s Technology Acceleration strategy. TDMI projects developed with small and medium-sized enterprises from a broad range of industries have resulted in successful new product and market diversification efforts.
Invest your resources wisely with TDMI.
Developing a new product or technology can be costly if you don’t have the right market research to back it up. TDMI through iMpact Utah empowers companies with independent market feedback before they invest precious resources.
Ready to get the market research you need to grow? Let’s talk.
Fill out the TDMI Form.